! Snackspiration Share !
ZSR'd Loaded Cream n Chive Potato Chips with Kielbasa Bits
So, you've done nachos and loaded french fries. How about foodhacking a bag of potato chips? Marry up some grill/smoker time and everyone is happy; both the cook (aka Mealtime Owner) and the eaters =D
Here's our take to building this dish:
Grab these utensils to be a part of the Show!
- baking sheet
- couple of cooking pans; cast iron is awesome for this cook as
- 1 wooden spoon (for stirring)
- 1 pair of tongs
- 1 cutting board
- 1 sharp knife for cutting the kielbasa & slicing the green onions
Here's the shopping list:
- Spray can of cooking oil spray (Pam does the trick)
- 1 bag of your favorite brand's chive potato chips - we love to use Tyrrell's mature cheddar & chive potato crisps
- 1 package of kielbasa - Saag's All-Beef Kielbasa - get ready to cube each link up after they are cooked
- Handful of leftover pastrami - rip up small pieces
- 1 inch of Zombie Spice Rub Company's Zombie Powder, from either spice jar size
- 2 to 3 Green onions - slice 'em
- 1 package Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of a 50/50 Sriracha / mayonnaise mix
- Prep the kielbasa by spraying with the cooking oil spray then dust with Zombie Spice Rub Co.'s Zombie Powder. Cook the kielbasa on your grill or smoker. Don't have one? No worries. Cook them in a pan on your stove.
- Grab the pastrami and if your grilling or smoking, place all those ripped up bits in your cast iron pan to give them a nice crisp. Otherwise, the pan on the stove also does the trick.
- On a sheet pan or baking tray, the first layer is the potato chips. Spread out to serve as a nice bed for the rest of the ingredients.
- With the exception of the 50/50 Sriracha / mayonnaise mix, sprinkle everything else, the kielbasa, shredded cheese ripped pastrami pieces and the green onions
- Throw the sheet pan with the chips, cheese and proteins back on the grill/smoker or oven for 5 to 10 minutes; you're going for melting the cheese here.
- After taking out the sheet pan, drop dollops of that 50/50 Sriracha / mayonnaise mix and a final sprinkle of Zombie Spice Rub Co.'s Zombie Powder
Boom! Great for the signature app at the next party, tailgating, watching the Game...
We'd love to see how yours turned out! Leave a comment below. Post your pics on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag us @zombiespicerub. Might be some schwag in it for you =D
You got this, #mealtimeowner
Questions? You've got options:
- Click: Contact Us (multiple options listed)
- Live Chat: look at the lower right-hand side of your screen and use our Live Chat / FB Messenger / Apple Messages options